Covid-19 FluoGene Q: qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 specific RNA
Covid-19 FluoGene Q kit is a CE-IVD marked dual-target multiplex qRT-PCR for the qualitative detection of coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) specific RNA.
The isolated RNA target is transcribed into cDNA and the target genes are amplified in a single step qRT-PCR. The primer probe mixes detect the SARS-CoV-2 specific genes M and N1 , as well as the human RNase P gene as an internal control reaction.
A positive control is included in the kit, and the system works with any RNA isolation method.
- One-Step qRT-PCR rapid test
- Detection of SARS-CoV-2 M and N1 genes
- Internal control detecting human RNase P gene in each well
- Positive Control + Nuclease-free water provided
- Validated in combination with BEXS12 automated RNA extraction
- Validated on FluoQube , QTower, ABI7500 + Quantstudio 6 Pro
- CE IVD
003 COV 096 - Covid-19 FluoGene Q - For the detection of SARS-CoV-2 (96 tests)
003 COV 960 - Covid-19 FluoGene Q - For the detection of SARS-CoV-2 (960 tests)
005 010 000 - FluoQube qPCR System
070 942 86 48